Thursday, November 23, 2006

Looking For Contributors

Love the idea of F.O.A.D. but can't keep chaos to a Thursday?

Are you a wonderful, broad shouldered woman who wouldn't soil her own, balanced blog with the unstable ravings that, like steam under pressure, demand release only once in a blue moon?

Are you just really, truly fucked off with life, the universe and everything, but like safety in numbers?

Are you a GOB?

Do I know you from fucking Adam?

This blog could use your dramas and furies - I need you. Spitting fire is no fun unless it triggers someone else off and lets you laugh.


Hellooooooooooo? Anybody out there?

8 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cellania said...

This is an intriguing idea. Every once in a while, I have the urge to write something of limited interest that won't work into my blog's format (or those other two I work for).

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. Definitely. Sign me up. Fantastic idea! :). Who's first?

4:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I'm ready to blow, like Vesuvius. Please, please, please, unless this is a joke, LET ME IN!

4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooops! I already blew!

6:58 PM  
Blogger Miss Cellania said...

What's F.O.A.D?

1:53 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Well... If F.O.A.D. is an acronym for:

Fucking Off After Dinner
Falling Out of Acceptable Demeanor
Furious Over Angry Discourse
Fugly, Old, and Amply Dimpled
Frighteningly Odd and Actually Dull
Frank, Open, Aware, and Devious
or Fat Old Assinine Dimwit, or anything even close,I'm likely game...

6:38 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

FOAD is like Thursday Thirteen or Wordless Wednesday and involves being furious at something, once a week, on Thursday, also known as 'Fuck Off And Die' Day.

I have more niggles than outrages, so its not for me.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must...join...team...

Quickly, before people start to think being a bitch is a bad thing. I have two 3-year-olds, a bipolar teen, an asshole ex, a frustrating husband, and I just moved from sunny Southern California to the Midwest to be near FAMILY. Think I have a few things to bitch about? You have no idea!!!!

Beverly
Referred by Miss Cellania, who can vouch that I am wickedly wicked.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home