Friday, November 24, 2006

Fuck This, aka a review of BlogExplosion

Having checked this site out in record time and refused it on the grounds of profanity in the title, the team at Blog Explosion have performed a second review just as quickly, this time rejecting us for not having quite enough posts, nor being in existence for at least a week.

None of this is explained on the page where you claim a second blog and I am gobsmacked that they couldnt even be bothered to build a bit of standard text into the first email and save all this fucking about.

If they are upping the speed of response to appear professional, they have lost the plot. Explaining things and not messing people about (ie the quality of response) is infinitely more important.

Graa. Bitches we are and bitches we remain.

Pfffffft.

4 Comments:

Blogger Miss Cellania said...

I bet Blog Mad would accept it. I don't know the real advantage in joining all those things, but I belong to a few myself.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog Explosion isn't what it used to be. They upped the response time on approvals because they'd fallen weeks behind.

Personally, I think they took on too many things, trying to be the ultimate blogging destination. And the changes in ownership have left things unsettled there.

But I don't bother with the others. BlogClickr croaked and Blog Mad left me cold.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I've been cataclysmically unimpressed with Blogexplosion as a community even since my blog was reviewed by someone who was clearly seventeen with little or no well, anything really. I still belong; but I think all these things are cliques and are generally run by young techno-nerds with no life experience.

Just MHO :).

4:41 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Well of course we're bitches...

heh heh.

Bats just doens't have the same effect.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home